How to write a research paper steps:
- Choose your topic
Choice it’s the best part of being a real human just like choosing where you eat sushi will decide the rest of your day, choosing your topic will decide the fate of the rest of your research paper. Choose wisely it’s late ale tap to getting sources you need someone reliable for your sources some. Unreliable sources may not have the correct information on a topic or allow anyone to edit them.
- You’ll need to write down important information from your sources, the more information the better but be careful as to only highlight relevant information.
- A few moments later, next step for writing and outline just like planning your vacation to Fiji, you need to carefully map out how your research paper is going to be laid before you make sure to make it nice and neat. What may be hard to understand.
- Step four thesis statement. A thesis statement briefly covers everything you’re going over in your research paper, it glues together all the elements of your paper into one sentence.
- Your step five direct quote just like quoting your favorite spaghetti western starring Clint Eastwood you need to put in quotes from your sources to make your paper sound awesome and legitimate. However, you can’t have a quote that takes up more than two lines of space.
- Step 6 in-text citations. In-text citations are a very serious deal, after every direct quote you must give credit to the author. If you do not do this, you are plagiarizing which is illegal.
- Step 7 draft writing. The time has finally come to fight the final fight you’re taking everything you’ve gathered and putting it into five paragraphs. There are three parts: the introduction, the body and the conclusion. The introduction consists of one paragraph that includes your thesis statement. The main point of the introduction is to grasp the reader’s attention he wants. The body consists of three paragraphs that contain your direct quotes and citations you’re taking all of your research and applying it into your paper. The conclusion sums up everything that your body stated and restate the thesis statement. You should leave the reader with something to think about when you finish writing your conclusion.
- You should then proceed to formatting and checking everything you’ve written right now this is it gonna get the narrator ready. Work cited page appears after the last page of your research paper it states where you found your sources in corresponding order at this point you are finished with your research paper and without further ado.